Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Panda Bear - Last Night at the Jetty 7"


****

A few months ago I posted a link to a live Panda Bear set with a bunch of the songs that will apparently make up Tomboy. I listened to that a lot, and as a result, when Panda Bear started releasing all of these singles, I was already familiar with a lot of the songs. One song in particular stood out to me from that live set: a song entitled Stay/Go, which, as it turns out, was not called Stay/Go at all, but Drone. And now he has released it, along with the song Last Night at the Jetty. Although, as glad as I am that I can finally hear a studio version of these songs, I just keep wondering why he hasn't just put out the album already. All these 7"s are fun, but just put the album out already. Seriously.

Here You Go

No comments:

Post a Comment